Position & Duties
- Professor of Geosciences at the university Paris Diderot.
- Member of the Geological Fluid Dynamics laboratory of the Institut de Physique du Globe de Paris.
- Director of the Earth, Environmental and Planetary studies departement (UFR STEP)
- Deputy-Director of IPGP in charge of teaching
- Geomorphology & sedimentology, especially the study of alluvial rivers and landscapes
- Laboratory and field experiments
- Science, R&D, and Higher education policies
Every material posted on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. Please enjoy and feel free to get in touch with me for more information.